Welcome to Physical Disability Australia
Physical Disability Australia is a national peak body for people living with a physical disability, founded in 1995. We have 2,500 members from all states and territories.
- Social Justice
- Inherent Dignity
- A Representative Voice
Our Key Strategic Objectives
- Effective Policy Develop and promote high quality, evidence-base policy developed from current research and the real circumstances of people’s lives.
- Solution-Focused Breakdown participation barriers by taking a solution-focused approach with governments and industry.
- Participatory Engagement Communicate widely with members, allies and the public to enhance the effectiveness of our advocacy.
- Effective Governance Employ effective governance structures and systems supporting the organisation’s plan and activities.
- Future Proofing Ensure ongoing financial sustainability through diligence and meeting KPI’s.